About Paramount Public School
Paramount Public School, a CBSE school in Banaswadi, Bangalore, has been founded by Mr.Nanjundappa who has made a substantial contribution to the education sector for 30 years now. The school has earned a name among the most reputed schools in the city as is evident with each successful academic year. They are constantly looking to better their teaching methods by using creative methods to impart knowledge and use of interactive technology. They have branches currently at Banaswadi and Adur in Bangalore.
- Board of Education
- CBSE Board
- Type of School
- Curriculum Details
- The early years at Paramount Public School stresses on developing the cognitive and motor skills as well as the physical development.
- Paramount school follows a curriculum that blends practical training with theoretical concepts. Every concept is supplemented with adequate opportunities for practical application so that the students not only grasp the subject well but also excel.
- There’s a good mix of online and offline learning resources.
- The social and emotional needs of the students are well-addressed and the school involves the family equally in the process of shaping the child’s personality.
- Admission Details
- Parents interested in applying at Paramount Public School can either download their form from the website or visit the school administrative office to collect the form.
- In order to visit the school please call or e-mail the school to set up an appointment.
Click here to access their Admissions page.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group LKG Less than 4 years as on 31 March UKG Less than 5 years as on 31 March Grade 1 Less than 6 years as on 31 March
- Classrooms: Spacious classrooms equipped with digital boards,
- Sports & playgrounds: Swimming pool, play area etc.
- School band
- SPORTS FACILITIES
- Outdoor Sports & Facilities
- ✓ Playground✓ Swimming
- School Van
- Paramount Public School provides transport for their student. Please get in touch with the school for further details.