About Nurture Montessori
- Type of School
- Curriculum Details
The school has a toddler program, Montessori 1, Montessori 2 and Montessori 3.
Age group: 1.5 to 6 years
Montessori environment and program
- Field trips, picnics and festival celebrations.
- Sand and water activities
- Realistic Stories and Rhymes
- Highly individualized program
- Child- centered environment
- Natural sense of discipline
- Interest in the work rather than in the end product
- Uses self-correcting materials
- Focus on individual, concrete learning
- Builds self esteem
- Admission Details
Admission is open throughout the academic year. Admission will be done only on first come first serve basis. If no seats are available, the application will be placed on hold in our records. The parents will be notified as soon as the seats are available.
Please collect the admission form from the school office, complete and submit it along with the following:
- A photo copy of child’s birth certificate.
- A photo copy of child’s immunization record.
- 4 passports sized recent photographs.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Montessori 2 to 6 years ( mixed age group)
- Child safe equipments
- 100 % Montessori approach
- Montessori trained teachers only
- Teacher-student ratio 1:10
- Well ventilated, hygienic and children friendly environment
- Trained helpers (aayas)
- Doctor on call
- Daycare beginning from one and half years, contact office for further details.
- After School Facilities
Day care is available and operates till 7.00 p.m.