About New Horizon Gurukul
New Horizon Gurukul in Marathahalli, Bangalore is a CBSE school that boasts of an innovative fusion of the cultural heritage of the ancient Gurukul system with modern methods of teaching and learning. This unique concept emphasizes experiential learning by the Shishya with the Guru skillfully facilitating it. By imbibing a set of strong human values, the school lays the foundation for building character. It provides the child with a rich, stimulating learning environment and encourages creativity and originality in thought and action.
- Board of Education
- CBSE Board
- Type of School
- Curriculum Details
The school follows the CBSE curriculum from classes I to IX. They have a host of co-scholastic subjects that include Co-scholastic subjects
Music, Dance, Yoga, Meditation, Art, Physical Education, SUPW, Vedic Science and Spoken English. Full details about the curriculum can be found on their website.
- Admission Details
- Term starts from the month of June, 2017.
- Cut-off Age: 1st Grade: Child should have completed 5 years 8 months as on 1st of June 2017, of that academic year.
- Registration forms can be obtained from the school premises as well.
- In order to visit the school please call or e-mail the school to set up an appointment.
- Classrooms: Large spacious classrooms
- Labs: Science labs for physics, chemistry and biology.
- Art, craft, dance and music rooms
- Indoor sports: Badminton, table tennis, chess and board games.
- Outdoor sports: Volleyball, basketball, football and throw ball
- Large dining hall
- Sick room: Full time nurse and an ambulance is available round the clock.
- After School Facilities
New Horizon Gurukul offers after school facilities for the following:
Dance, music, abacus, animation, basketball, karate, football and badminton.
- Additional Info
- New Horizon Gurukul offers a day care facility.
- This facility is available only on weekdays from 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm.