About Music International
Music International believes a strong and solid foundation is crucial when preparing our students to become qualified and professional musicians. Although this can take years to perfect, we bring together the right ingredients to make this approach firm, laying it early on in any musician’s career.
What we offer:
Training in music education, performing groups, ensembles or orchestras;
Schools’ mass education; Teachers’ Training.
IB, ICSE, CBSE, ABRSM, Trinity Guildhall or LCM-RGT preparation.
Classes offered at Music International
- Age group
- 7 years and above
- Class size
- 8 to 24 Kids
They have a methodology for 60+projected group learning also.
- Individual Class: 40 minutes to 1 hour
Group Class: 90 minutes or more
- They provide complete online practice companion and all digital library resources.
The student's bring with them the music Instrument, accessories, music stand, pencil, eraser, notebook, music manuscript book, water, folders to keep their music.
- The students get a certificate on completion of the program
- They are affiliated to ABRMS, Trinity Guildhall, LCM-RGT, IB. They help in preparation for all these exams.
- How to register
- Registrations can be made online or at any of their centres.