About Make Eco Friendly Ganesha
Let this festival be a festival of blessing, not just for us, but for all the creatures around us. Get your child to learn to make an eco-friendly, 100% natural clay Ganesha. What’s more, their Ganesha will also sprout into plants after the pooja is over. They will be getting an award winning professional clay artist to share his expertise and help the children in making the Ganesha. The children will also learn how to celebrate a zero-waste festival.
Workshop will cover:
- How to make a clay Ganesh
- How to celebrate a zero-waste festival
- How to grow plants and take care of them
- How to compost festival leftovers and ensure there is zero waste
Workshop fees includes:
- Handmade with 100% Natural Clay, Seed Ganesha made by your child
- A pot to immerse/plant the idol once the Pooja is over and grow the plants
- An assortment of seeds to sow once the first harvest is over.
Workshop dates and venue:
- Aug 5 @ Padmanabanagar
- Aug 13 @ Jayanagar
- Aug 19 @ Basavanagudi
- Aug 20 @ Malleshwaram