About Little Lamps
Little Lamps is a modern preschool with spacious well-equipped classrooms in Bangalore that inculcates inner values in little children, helping them grow up to be strong, successful and happy individuals who contribute positively to society. The Little Lamps campus offers an atmosphere that is safe and fun with ample space and tools that encourage a positive schooling experience.
Seven pillars of teaching followed at Little Lamps
- Reverence for all life
- Reverence for the spirit of education
- Love of Nature
- Love for Indian values
- Spiritual unfolding
- Living for others
- Character building
The school believes in the full development of a student’s character and tries to draw out the innate potential of the student.
- Admission Details
- Admission process starts in the month of January.
- New term starts in the month of June
- Admission forms can be collected from the school premises/online.
- Admission forms can be collected in the month of November of the previous year.
- Rs.56000/- p.a. + conveyance depending on the distance + one time admission fee of Rs. 10,000/- is the required fee structure.
- Does not have any interview process
- Parents are free to visit the school between school working hours
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Timing Mother Toddler 22 mths 11:15 am to 12:30 pm
Tuesday & Thursday
Pre-toddler 2 yrs as on 31st July 9:00 am to 11:30 am Nursery 3 yrs as on 31st July 9:00 am to 12:00 pm LKG 4 yrs as on 31st July 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Spacious well-equipped classroom
- Sand-pit & playground
- Fine arts studio
- Performing arts studio
- Library and resource room
- Safety Features
CCTV is installed at the school premises. Teacher and Helpers support provided at all times and the premises is guarded by a watchman at all times.
- Snack options
Food is not provided in school. Children carry their snack from home.
- School Van
Transport facility is available.
- After School Facilities
- Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar by Raakhee Asnani is conducted every Wednesday
- Art Class by Nimi Ravindranath and Meera Khan
- Spanish Class by Umita Melwani
- Bits of Intelligence by Geethu Menda
- Value Education & Yoga Class coming soon