About Kidoz Montessori
At Kidoz Montessori we have taken care to ensure we provide a beautiful and prepared environment for the young ones. We follow the Montessori method of teaching. Our curriculum covers all areas of learning combined. These areas include Literacy, Mathematics, Practical Life, Sensory and Culture.
- Admission Details
- The admission process starts in the month of January.
- The new term starts in the month of June.
- Admission forms are available at the school office and online as well.
- Parents can visit the school at 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (Monday – Friday) & 8:00 am – 12:00 pm ( Saturday)
- During the interview process an informal meeting is set up to understand the parents expectation and to communicate our education philosophy.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Timing Toddler 1.5 - 3 years 9:00 am to 12:00 pm Pre-K 3 - 4 years 9:00 am to 1:30 pm K1 4 - 5 years 9:00 am to 1:30 pm K2 5 - 6 years 9:00 am to 1:30 pm
- Spacious well-equipped classroom
- Sand pit and playground
- Fine arts room
- Performing arts studio
- Library and resource room
- Safety Features
- The entire campus has CCTV installations.
- There are round the clock security guards on campus
- Fire extinguishers are provided.
- School Van
- Transport facility is provided by the school.
- After School Facilities
Currently after school program is conducted by iLeap for children between 2.5 to 14 years. The wide spectrum of activities include: Vocabulary building, Storytelling, Art & Craft, Dramazation, General knowledge and many fun activities.