About Kid and Parent Foundation
Kid and Parent Foundation is an organization that runs developmental services for children, adolescents and adults. The organization is a blend of psychologists and creative educators who have come together to create developmentally appropriate yet highly engaging mediums. The mediums of instruction include storytelling, art, literature, music, theatre and movement. A range of programmes are conducted on long-term or workshop basis depending on needs.
The workshops are:
- Highly creative, interactive and objective-driven.
- High energy and multi-intelligent sessions including storytelling, music, theatre, art and literature as our mediums.
Workshops by Kid and Parent Foundation
- Age Group
- Children: 4 to12 years
Adolescent: 12 to18 years
- What Kids Learn
- There are various developmental outcomes of the workshops based on objectives for the session. The high energy and multi-intelligent sessions are delivered through enriching stories, music, theatre and developmental activities designed for specific age and background of children.
- ✓ Classroom Management✓ Communication✓ Curriculum Development✓ Developmental Activities✓ Enhanced Learning✓ Emotional Intelligence✓ Life Skills✓ Musical Activity✓ Parenting✓ Storytelling✓ Team Building✓ Theatre
- Workshop Size
- 15 to 20 kids per session
- Children workshops: 40 to 90 minutes
Adult workshops: 2.5 to 6 hours
- How to register
- To register for the workshop you can send them an email or give them a call.