At KARVE kids are empowered with core learning skills which can help them take charge of his / her primary education. In order to achieve this, emphasis is mainly on holistic development of a child. The curriculum is grouped into four parts emphasizing on Motor skills, Academics, Arts & Personality (MAAP). Every toddler is provided an equal opportunity to develop his/her MAAP.
In order to achieve this the curriculum is taught using three successful and well established methodologies. Playway, Montessori and Multiple Intelligence. Although a new name in the education sector the school boasts of a versatile team with well versed academicians and devoted staff.
- Admission Details
- Admissions happen all year round
- The session begins in June for all classes
- Admission forms can be collected from the school office.
- There is no interview process , the criteria is based mainly on age and teacher student ratio.
- The parent can visit the school from 8:30 am to 7:00 pm . They can meet the personnel from the school office. The parents will not be allowed into the classrooms during school hours.
- The Fee structure for the following classes are as follows:
- Rs. 38,000/- Play Group
- Rs. 41,000/- Nursery
- Rs. 52,500/- LKG
- Rs. 58,500/- UKG
- Rs. 2800/ – Per Month – Parent Toddler Program
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Timing Parent Toddler 1.6 - 3 yrs 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm Pre-toddler Below 1.6 yrs 8:30 am to 6:30 pm Playgroup 1.6 - 3 yrs 9:30 am to 11:30 am
11:30 am to 1:30 pm
Nursery 2.1 - 4 yrs 9:30 am to12:30 pm K1 4 - 5 yrs 9:30 am to 2:15 pm K2 5 - 6 yrs 9:30 am to 2:15 pm Special Education 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm
- Fine arts room
- Library and resource room
- Performing arts studio
- Spacious well-equipped classroom
- Safety Features
- CCTV is installed in the school premises for the safety of the children
- Secure doors and grills in place for security
- GPS is available in the transport provided
- School Van
Transport facility is available for students and is installed with GPS tracking system.
- After School Facilities
- Day care with a meal plan and newly procured mattress and cots are provided.
- After school activities include story telling, reading, arts, theatre, gardening, non fire cooking. The after school classes are conducted between 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm
- Tuitions for languages, mathematics and science are conducted up to Grade 5 from 3:00 pm onwards