About Just Robotics
Just Robotics has a simple mission: Make you fall in love with Science and Technology and connect you to the joy of learning, collaborating, making mistakes, designing and finally completing your own robot.
- Inter-generational Bootcamps – Robotics Workshop that promotes collaborative learning between parents and kids.
- Innovation Labs – Create and build any project you like.
- Experiential Learning – A sure-shot methodology to fall in love with Science and Technology
Workshops by Just Robotics
- Age Group
- 6 to 21 years
- What Kids Learn
- During the session, parents and kids together will learn about the working of the various components of machines, understand the concepts of robotics, sketch and put together an All-terrain robot and run it through an obstacle course.
- ✓ Robotics✓ Science Activities
- Workshop Size
- 10 to 15 kids per batch. Though it can be customised as per the parent’s request.
- 5 hours
- All the material required during the workshop is provided in the kit, which costs Rs.1000/- (included in the overall price) and can be taken home.
- Rs. 2500/-
- How to register
- Log on to www.justrobotics.in and check out the programs you might want to be a part of, and register directly on the website.
Classes offered at Just Robotics
- Enhanced Learning
- ✓ Robotics✓ Science
- Age group
- 6 to 21 years
- What kids learn
- Children learn 5 different levels of Robot making - ranging from All-terrain robots to Line follower robots to Robotic arms.
- Class size
- Minimum 15 kids
- Student teacher ratio
- 15 : 1
- Batch timings
- There will be 20 sessions of one hour each spread through the year
- 1 hour
- The students are provided with the complete robot kit
- Rs. 5000/- per student (+Rs. 1200/- for the kit)
- The students are provided with the certificate on completion of the program.
Delivery & Payment
- Payment modes
- ✓ Cards✓ Cash✓ Netbanking✓ Online Bank Transfer