About Indus Early Learning Centre
Indus Early Learning Centre is a part of Indus International School, Bangalore (a K-12 school which has been ranked the #1 day-cum-boarding school in India for four consecutive years by Education World Annual India School Survey (2015, 2014, 2013, 2012)).
At Indus Early Learning Centre, our program prepares children to become active, caring, lifelong learners who demonstrate respect for themselves and others and have the capacity to participate in the world around them. It focuses on the development of the whole child as an inquirer, both within and beyond the classroom.
- Curriculum Details
Our program prepares children to become active, caring, lifelong learners who demonstrate respect for themselves and others and have the capacity to participate in the world around them.
Aside from regular academic subjects, IELC offers a host of co- curricular classes include Dance, PE, Music, Second Langauge Options of Spanish and Hindi, Special Education Needs (SEN), Shankar Mahadevan Academy, and English as a Second Language (ESL).
- Admission Details
- The term begins in the month of August
- Admission Forms are available online and could also be collected round the year at the school’s Admissions Office.
- IELC is a feeder school for Indus International School, Bangalore which is a K-12 school.
- Fee structure for each class is available on request from the school
- There is no interview process at the early years branch
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Timing Mother Toddler upto 2 years Nursery 2 to 3 years 9:00 am to 2:30 pm
(option to leave at 12:30 pm)
Reception 3 to 4 years 9:00 am to 2:30 pm PP1 4 to 5 years 9:00 am to 2:30 pm PP2 5 to 6 years 9:00 am to 2:30 pm
- Spacious well-equipped classroom
- Interactive Whiteboards
- Sandpit and playground with structures
- Fine arts room
- Library and resource room
- Music Studio
- Performing Arts Studio
- Dining Area
- Student Teacher ration is 10 students to 1 teacher + 1 classroom helper
- Safety Features
- CCTV surveillance
- Security Guards
- Female Vigilance Officer
- ID cards for students, parents and teachers
- All-women employee policy
- The teachers are well trained in basic first aid and have authorized certificate from Columbia Asia Chain of Hospitals. We are tied up with Columbia Asia Hospitals for any emergencies.
- The School Staff is trained in Fire Drill. The School is under protection with the Sanjayanagar Police Station & the Hebbal Traffic Police Station.
- Snack options
A healthy, non-spicy lunch, with vegetarian/non-vegetarian options is provided by the school along with two snacks.
- School Van
- School van facility available at extra cost