About Global Academy for Learning
The Global Academy for Learning believes that every student can reach his/her true potential if given the right environment and necessary learning tools. Located in Rajarajeshwarinagar and affiliated to the CBSE board, GAFL has a rich curriculum that is suitably supported by an excellent faculty, comprehensive learning packages, and innovative teaching methodologies. The school aims to prepare the next generation by developing them holistically while also ingraining in them the core values and ethics.
- Board of Education
- CBSE Board
- Type of School
- Curriculum Details
GAFL curriculum stresses on an all-round development of the students while also making them socially aware by providing them a value-based learning environment.
At GAFL, a child is able to make valuable connections, learn creatively, apply the concepts learnt effectively and at the same time enjoy the whole process.
The school stresses on various co-curricular activities like music, art, yoga, and sports.
The GAFL educator introduces concepts in many interesting and fun ways like board games, experiments, flash cards, word games, puzzles, role-play, field trips as well as by using technology.
For further details on the curriculum click here.
- Admission Details
- Term starts in the month of June, 2017
- The GAFL School is open for admissions for most of the year.
- Please note admissions to specific programs close on the 31st of September, in that given year.
- It is recommended to secure admissions in advance. GAFL play-schools open their registrations for the new academic year in the month of December.
- Click here for the Admission Form and email it to email@example.com
- School representative will get in touch with you within 24 hours to take you through the admission process.
- In order to visit the school please call or e-mail the school to set up an appointment.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Playgroup 1 year 6 months Nursery 2 years 6 months K1 3 years 6 months K2 4 years 6 months
- Well-ventilated classrooms with a variety of learning tools to keep the students engrossed and interested in learning.
- The school is proud to be a green school and follows strict and consistent practices designed on the principles of “Reduce, Recycle, and Reuse” to keep the environment clean, hygienic and safe for the students.
- School Van
- Transport facility is available. Please contact the school for further information on the Transportation System.