About Glentree Academy
Glentree started in 2007 with a concept pre-school, Little Elly under the guidance of Glentree, UK. The preschool went to become a popular household name with a record of more than 110 centres in Bangalore. The vision then took the form of Glentree Academy, a full school at Whitefield, Bangalore. Affiliated to CBSE, it focuses on involving the child with everyday experiences and teaching them life skills. The students are taught in an environment that is connected to nature.
- Board of Education
- CBSE Board
- Type of School
- Curriculum Details
Glentree Academy follows an Integrated Curriculum based on NCERT (National Council of Education Research and Training) through CBSE guidelines.
The curriculum at Glentree Academy is designed taken into consideration that children are naturally curious. They are encouraged to share their thoughts, experiences, and interact with people and nature.
The students explore a concept, take their time to analyse it by asking questions and then exhibit their learnings in different ways. The teachers act as mentors, facilitators and also as equal learners.
- Admission Details
- Admissions at Glentree Academy are now open for 2017-2018.
- Admission forms can be collected at the school premises at a cost of Rs.500/-.
- Admission form to be duly filled and submitted to the school office along with all the necessary documents.
- The applications submitted would be shortlisted and candidates selected for the interview will be informed at the earliest.
- A placement test will be scheduled for Grade 6 and above in specific subjects like english, maths and science.
- For further details on the admission procedure you can call on their: Toll Free +91-18002005444
- Classrooms: Large, well ventilated classrooms with smart boards and multi-media e-learning technology.
- Labs: Interactive learning labs, maths, robotics and Science labs.
- Multi – purpose halls
- Outdoor amphitheatre
- Pre-primary children: play area and sand pit
- Indoor sports: Badminton, table tennis, board games,
- Outdoor sports: Cricket, football, basketball, volleyball.
- Infirmary with paramedical on site.
- Arts, craft, music, drama, skits and puppet show
- Drama and debates
- Co scholastic – folk dance, art and craft
- New technology learning
- Indoor Sports-Badminton, Table Tennis, Yoga, Karate, Board Games
- Outdoor Sports- Basketball, Football, Cricket Athletics, Volleyball
- Safety Features
- They have safety and surveillance in all their classrooms.
- CCTV cameras are installed across the entire school.
- School Van
- Glentree Academy offers transportation upto a radius of 15 kms from the school.
- Each bus has a female attendant carrying a mobile phone.
- Drivers and attendants after conducting police verification.
- Each bus has a CCTV, GPS and speed governors installed.
- Each bus has a first aid and a fire extinguisher installed.
- After School Facilities
- Glentree Academy offers an “After School” service from 12:30 pm to 6:00 pm.
- They conduct the following activities: Communicative english and cooking, origami, games, music and storytelling.
- Please note parents have to arrange for their own transportation for children staying beyond 3:30 pm.