About Ekya Early Years
The Ekya Early Years preschool is a co-educational, CBSE school on Kanakapura road, Bangalore. Currently it has classes from play group to Grade 2. It works relentlessly to create curriculum that is constantly evolving.Feedback from educators gives the curriculum context-driven data to further improve. Seamless integration of the curriculum, instruction, assessment and culture helps students of today stay challenged and engaged. Ekya educators and parents work in partnership to build a safe, conducive environment that allows each child to excel.
- Board of Education
- CBSE Board
- Type of School
- Curriculum Details
- They have workspaces that encourage independent thinking.
- Their classroom boards reflect children’s original work.
- They cover topics such as basic number concepts, geometric shapes, letters of the alphabets, colour identification, oral topics and clay activities.
- For further details on the Kindergarten method curriculum click here.
- It is a multi-age group, based on the Montessori philosophy.
- Activity based learning is the essence of this methodology.
- This method helps in developing a sense of responsibility and independence in children.
- For further information on the curriculum click here.
For further details on the Primary School Curriculum : Grade 1 to 5 please click here.
- Admission Details
- Term starts from the month of June, 2017.
- Admissions are now open at the school. Registration forms for Montessori & Kindergarten are available online on their website as well as their administrative office at the school premise.
- Admissions are now open at the school. Registration forms for Grade 1 to 4 are available online on their website as well as their administrative office at the school premise.
- List of all the required documents are mentioned in the form. Parents are requested to duly fill the form and submit it to the school along with all the necessary document.
- Please note it is essential that parents arrive at the school on time for their interaction on the scheduled date.
- In order to visit the school please call or e-mail the school to set up an appointment.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Montessori 2 years 10 months to 5 years Kindergarten 4 to 5 years Grade 1 5 years 10 months
- Multiple outdoor space for play, sandpit area, puppetry area, dedicated play area and a gardening area.
- Classrooms: Well-lit, spacious Montessori environments with designated areas for reading, math and role play.
- Labs: ICT labs with computers
- Audio visual room with 50 seater
- Visual art room
- School infirmary with first aid kit and resting area
- Indoor sports: Table tennis, chess, carom and yoga
- Outdoor sports: Basketball, throw ball and badminton.
- Safety Features
24 hours CCTV monitoring facility is available.
- School Van
Ekya School provides school transport. Kindly get in touch with the school for further details on the route.
- After School Facilities