About Dribbling Panda
Dribbling Panda is an initiative of ArcAstra: The R-Evolving Journey. It offers a creative platform for children to explore, express & experience their stories through dance movement, music, theater, storytelling, art mediums and engage in exciting activities and games for creative expression, self-confidence, rhythm, coordination, focus, and much more. They literally have the freedom to do what they want to and express their real selves at the centre.
Benefits of the Program
- Be themselves & add to their exploratory & creative kits
- Enhance their learning ability through self-expression, rhythm, body movement language
- Enjoy the magic of being free, and reconnect with their Real self in the current environment
- Unleash the energy, spread love, joy, fun & freedom
- Exposure of various movement forms & learning mediums through non-judgemental techniques
- Sway to popular dance tunes & create magical movements
- Overall behavioural development at a physical, mental, cognitive, social, intellectual level
Creative Dance Stories: July – March
Age Group : 4 to 8 years
An inclusive 9-month program providing a creative platform for children to Explore, Express & Experience their stories through freestyle body movement activities, fun games, dance moves, art mediums to encourage self-expression, creativity, rhythm, coordination, focus and confidence & overall physical, cognitive, mental, social development.
Summer Springs: April – May
Age Group : 4 to 10 years
It combines all seasons of creative experience for children to explore and express freely through various art mediums such as creative dance & movement stories, music & theater, visual art & craft mania, expressive storytelling, etc.
Customized Workshops/ Events: All round the year
Age Group: 4 to 13 years
Customized workshops for children depending on the behavioral need (individual & group) in educational institutions, individual groups, events in activity centers & corporate houses through movement activities, fun games, dance moves, art mediums to encourage creativity & overall development. For example-activity day and office outdoors etc.
Classes offered at Dribbling Panda
- Dance Classes
- ✓ Contemporary✓ Theatre Class
- Learning & Development
- ✓ Coordination✓ Creativity✓ Early Socialisation✓ Emotional Skills✓ Mobility✓ Physical Activity✓ Play Based Learning✓ Speech/Drama✓ Storytelling
- Age group
- 4 to 13 years
- What kids learn
- Kids learn the basics in every class which include the following:-
- Warm Up for upto 10 minutes.
- Activities/ Games up to 25 minutes which include body posture & image, movement patterns, rhythm & coordination and freedom & Expression.
- Choreography up to 15 minutes and a cool down for up to 10 minutes. This can vary depending on the nature of the children & their interests, tools such as dance movement based activities, fun learning games, creative visualizations, theater, play therapy, visual arts, aspects of mindfulness & psychotherapy, NLP, etc are introduced to participants.
- Class size
- Age 4 to 6 years: 6 to 8 children
Age 6 to 8 years: 10 to 12 children
- Student teacher ratio
- Batch timings
Creative Dance Stories
- Tuesday & Thursday:
Age 4 to 6 years: 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Age 6 to 8 years: 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- Saturday & Sunday:
Age 4 to 6 years: 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
Age 6 to 8 years: 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
- Tuesday & Thursday:
- 1 hour
- Props and other art materials related to the structure of the class is provided.
Participants need to bring a bottle of water and should be dressed in comfortable casual or sports attire.
- On registration and completion of the entire course up to 9 months, participants get a certificate and goodies. On completion of 3 or 6 months participants get just goodies.
- How to register
- You can register online or visit the venue to register.