About Delhi Public School, Bangalore East
Delhi Public School, Bangalore East is a part of the large, distinguished DPS Group known for its vision and lofty goals and excellent academic track record. Affiliated to the CBSE board of education, the school strives to empower the students holistically and create future leaders through a comprehensive evaluation method. The curriculum has grown and adapted to changing learning methods by including a technology-enabled syllabus. The school encourages skill-based learning and an inclusion of various non-academic activities.
- Board of Education
- CBSE Board
- Type of School
- Curriculum Details
Curriculum details: Primary & Secondary
Curriculum details: Senior Secondary
- Admission Details
- Term starts from the month of June, 2017.
- Cut-off Age: Nursery: Child should be at least 2 years 10 months of age, of that academic year.
- Admission period: January to May.
- Application forms: Please check with the school in the month of October, 2016.
- Admission forms can be collected from the school premises once the admission process starts.
- In order to visit the school please call or e-mail the school to set up an appointment.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Grade 1 6 years as on 30th June
- Classrooms: Large, bright and airy rooms with smart class boards.
- Labs: Computer labs with 24/7 broadband internet fully air-conditioned, Individual labs for Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- Library: state of the art library with audio visual materials providing the latest information
- Hobby Classes available – Abacus, Aero-modelling, Astronomy, Pottery, Mind edutainment, Robotics, Scouts and Guides, Shiamak Davar (SDE)
- Sports & playgrounds: Gymnastics, karate, taekwondo, chess, skating, table tennis, squash, yoga,
- Outdoor sports: Cricket, tennis, badminton, football, hockey, handball, athletics, swimming, volleyball and basketball.
- Medicare: On campus doctor available along with their own in-house ambulance available at their school premises.
- Medical checkup for all students twice a year is mandatory.
- DPS School has tied up with AMELIO Mediocre Group for advanced medical guidance.
- Safety Features
- CCTV cameras are installed at crucial locations in the campus.
- Well trained security staff.
- Intercoms are available at all important points in the school.
- Mandatory checks at the Entrance gate to ensure no trespassers can get into the campus.
- Only parents/authorized local guardians are allowed to take students out of the school.
- Snack options
- Cafeteria available where food is cooked in a highly hygienic environment
- DPS carefully plans a nutritious menu for all their students.
- School Van
- Well-networked fleet of buses connecting the school to various parts of the city.
- Drivers and conductors are well trained in each bus.
- Well trained lady attendant is available on each bus.
- First-Aid kits in all buses are available.
- Regular check by the school administration staff is ensured for the safety of the child.
- Installation of GPS is on the anvil.
- After School Facilities
Sports Club activities held from Monday to Friday: 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm
- Additional Info
Day care Facility: Their programme caters to 3 to 5 year old kids.
For further information on their program click here.