About Delhi Public School, Bangalore South
DPS Bangalore South, is a co-educational, CBSE school and a part of the large, distinguished DPS Group known for its vision and lofty goals and excellent academic track record making it one of the most sought-after schools in Bangalore. Affiliated to the CBSE board of education, the school strives to empower the students with academic skills and emotional strength. The curriculum has grown and adapted to changing learning methods by including the “Smart Class” technology. The school encourages skill-based learning and an inclusion of various non-academic activities for a holistic and all-round development of its students.
- Board of Education
- CBSE Board
- Type of School
- Curriculum Details
- The school follows a student-centric syllabus. The students are consistently evaluated by way of class-work, worksheets and observed in an informal environment.
- While there are bi-annual results to monitor the progress of the child, the school follows a “no-detention” policy in the pre-primary classes.
- In the primary and secondary grades, the curriculum encourages teamwork, group discussions, and hands-on experiments, thus learning by “doing” rather than “by rote”.
- There’s a fine balance between the teachers and students with the former being a constant guiding force.
- Admission Details
- Term starts from the month of June, 2017.
- Cut-off Age: Nursery: Child should be at least 3 years of age, of that academic year.
- Admission period: January to May
- Application forms: Please check with the school in the month of October, 2016.
- Application forms: Please check their website for the forms or they could be collected from the school premises once the admission process starts.
- In order to visit the school please call or e-mail the school to set up an appointment.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Nursery 3 years
- Classrooms: Smart board classrooms
- Labs: The Cyber: 3 computer labs
- A well-equipped and updated library with over 14000 books
- Outdoor sports: Swimming Pool, cricket to name a few
- Indoor games
- Dance rooms
- Music rooms
- Health and medical check-ups
- Snack options
- School provides a clean and hygienic cafeteria.
- The menu is well planned offering a variety of wholesome dishes and healthy snacks.
- Vending machines for healthy drinks are also installed.
- School Van
DPS, South provides school transport. Kindly get in touch with the school for further details.