About Chrysalis High
Chrysalis High, Bannerghatta road in South Bangalore ranks among the finest CBSE schools that are passionate and dedicated towards the task of bringing up responsible next citizens. Their well-thought of programs like PUPA and STEM aim to create learners, thinkers, and innovators. They inculcate, in their students, good values and channelise a child’s energies in the right direction. Not only that they also follow a development program for their teaching staff that ensures that the quality is never compromised upon. They help the students soar in life!
- Board of Education
- CBSE Board
- Type of School
- Curriculum Details
a. Early Years Program (2 – 5 years old)
b. Foundation Years Program (Grade 1 to 4)
c. Middle Years Program (Grade 5 – 7)
d. Graduating Years Program (Grade 8 – 10)
To know more about their curriculum details click here.
- Admission Details
- Term starts in the month of June, 2017
- Admission Kit can be collected at the school premises at a cost of Rs.500/- or you may download the Admission Form here and pay Rs.500/- while submitting it.
- Duly filled form along with all the relevant documents must be submitted at the Front office of the school on any working day ( Mon to Sat: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm)
- Parents along with their child can meet the Principal for an informal interview/ formal test, after which confirmation will be given personally, via phone or through email.
- Admissions would be confirmed on receipt of all the necessary documents and fee to be paid at the time of admission.
- Admissions Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Please note: Purchase of the admission form does not guarantee admission.
- In order to visit the school please call or e-mail the school to set up an appointment.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Nursery 2 years 9 months Jr Kg 3 years 9 months Sr Kg 4 years 9 months Grade 1 5 years 9 months
- Pre-primary – separate play area, sandpit area and a mini amphitheatre
- Classrooms: Well-lit, spacious classrooms. There are lifts installed within the building.
- Labs: Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- A well-equipped computer lab with a provision for a computer for each student.
- Sports: Playground for kindergarten children.
- Indoor sports: Chess, yoga and performing arts
- Outdoor sports & playgrounds for: Basketball, skating and swimming pool.
- The school has a hygienic cafeteria that provides vegetarian meals also taking into consideration religious and cultural differences.
- Safety Features
- Chrysalis High, adheres to all safety measures. Fire systems are in place with fire drills carried out twice a year.
- CCTV cameras have been enabled at specified location within the school premises.
- Snack options
The school has a well-maintained, hygienic cafeteria that provides vegetarian meals. However, children are free to bring non-vegetarian food.
- School Van
- GPS and CCTV cameras have been installed.
- Transport facility is made available for students residing within 15 km radius of the school.
- Each bus has a maid carrying a mobile phone.
- All routes are communicated to the parents well in advance.
- Parents seeking for transportation beyond 15kms kingly send in an email or call the school office for further details.
- For further details on the transportation system please click here.