About Shiksha Sagar High School
Shiksha Sagar High School in Sanjaynagar, is a top CBSE school in north Bangalore. Their core focus is to develop youngsters to think critically and beyond the four walls of the classroom. They have a holistic curriculum that fires the intellect, nurtures creativity and builds character. A strong grounding in value-based education drives the core vision of the school, its Trust and the teachers.
For more CBSE schools in Bangalore and CBSE schools in north Bangalore, do check our articles for the complete listings.
- Board of Education
- Curriculum Details
- The school follows the XSEED curriclum, which blends academics with analysis, action and reflection.
- One of their programs is iKen Scientifica, a workshop that exposes children to hands-on activities and practical science education.
- Another program Creativity4Children, blends life skills and values for the holistic development of the child.
The school keeps track of a student’s progress on a bulletin board. Once all students have mastered a fact, the class will be treated to a popcorn party.
- Admission Details
- Term starts in the month of June.
- Cut off age is applicable as on May 31st of that academic year.
- Parents interested in applying on behalf of their children can pick up the school prospectus along with the Registration Form from the school office.
- In order to visit the school please call or e-mail the school to set up an appointment.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Pre-K 2 years 6 months K1 3 years 6 months K2 4 years 6 months Grade 1 5 years 6 months
- Labs: Science and computer
- Sports: Yoga, dance and music
- SPORTS FACILITIES
- Indoor Sports
- ✓ Badminton✓ Table Tennis✓ Yoga
- Outdoor Sports & Facilities
- ✓ Basketball Court✓ Cricket Field✓ Football Field✓ Playground✓ Sand Pit✓ Volleyball
- School Van
- Transport facility is available. Kindly get in touch with the school for further details.