About National Public School
The National Public School Rajajinagar is a CBSE school in north Bangalore. It is a dream envisioned by Founder Chairman Dr K P Gopalkrishna, who has been meticulously and ably supported by their Senior Principal Mrs Santhamma Gopalkrishna, the lady behind his success. NPS has more than 1800 students on its roll and has the honour of being granted Autonomy by the CBSE, Govt. of India. This is an honour given only to two schools in the country of which NPS Rajajinagar is one.
For more CBSE schools in Bangalore and CBSE schools in north Bangalore, do check our articles on the subject
- Board of Education
- Curriculum Details
- With the help of the guidelines prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), faculty members prepare the curriculum for the Kindergarten, Primary and Middle Schools.
- An autonomous Syllabus in Science and Mathematics is prepared by a panel of experts and teachers from the various National Public Schools.
- The Senior Secondary Section strictly adheres to the curriculum prescribed by the CBSE.
- For more details on the curriculum, please click here.
- Admission Details
- Term starts in the month of June.
- Cut off age is applicable as on June 1st of that academic year.
- The school opens admissions in the month of October, after which parents can download the form online.
- Students trying for Grade 1 and above must undergo a skill assessment session.
- Full details about admissions can be found here.
- In order to visit the school please call or e-mail the school to set up an appointment.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group LKG 3 years 6 months
- Digital classrooms
- Labs: Math and Science labs
- Audio-visual room
- Resource room
- Reading room
- Art room
- Language room
- Music room
- Toy room
- Yoga room
- Health care
- Concrete badminton court
- SPORTS FACILITIES
- Indoor Sports
- ✓ Badminton✓ Carrom✓ Chess✓ Yoga
- Outdoor Sports & Facilities
- ✓ Basketball Court✓ Football Field✓ Throwball✓ Volleyball