NAFL NPS Urbana is a CBSE school in North Bangalore and is the newest member of the NPS Group of Institution. It is directly managed under the leadership of Dr. K.P. Gopalkrishna and the NPS team. NAFL-NPS is located in Bangalore’s largest integrated township, Ozone Urbana, which is located near the Bangalore International Airport, Devanahalli.
For more CBSE schools in Bangalore and CBSE schools in north Bangalore, do check our articles on the subject.
- Board of Education
- Curriculum Details
- The school follows Montessori and kindergarten during the early years.
- Children are encouraged to be collaborators, innovators, and creative thinkers.
- The school offers an interdisciplinary curriculum for Primary school.
- Middle school students study a curriculum that is broad based with emphasis on the core subjects – Mathematics, Science, Social Science and Languages.
- For more details on curriculum, click here.
- Admission Details
- Term starts from the month of June.
- Cut off age is applicable as on June of that academic year.
- The school starts admission in November.
- Students trying for Grade 1 and above must undergo a skill assessment session.
- The online application form can be downloaded and submitted.
- In order to visit the school please call or email the school to set up an appointment.
- For more information on admissions, please click here.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group LKG 3 years 6 months UKG 4 years 6 months Grade 1 5 year 6 months
- The physical space and furniture can be rearranged to align with the principles of student agency, flexibility, and choice that leverage multiple modes of learning.
- Classrooms: well equipped with smart boards
- Labs: state of the art modern Computer Science laboratory.
- There are separate workstations for Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Specialist classrooms can be found for Math, music, dance, theatre, and art.
- All amenities and facilities in Ozone Urbana Township are available to NAFL-NPS Urbana students.
- Students can choose from a wide variety of sports and physical activities including aerobics and athletics.
- Arts education refers to education in the disciplines of music, dance, theatre, and visual arts.
- NPS includes a Life Skills programme as a part of the curriculum. Adolescence is characterized by rapid physiological and psychological changes.
- Health care available
- SPORTS FACILITIES
- Indoor Sports
- ✓ Badminton✓ Carrom✓ Gymnasium✓ Table Tennis✓ Yoga
- Outdoor Sports & Facilities
- ✓ Basketball Court✓ Cricket Field✓ Football Field✓ Playground✓ Sand Pit✓ Swimming✓ Throwball✓ Volleyball