About BRS Global School
BRS Global School is a CBSE school at Bidaraguppe, Bangalore. The school, established under the chairmanship of Sri.K.R.Rajashekar Reddy, believes in giving the students ample opportunities to think out-of-the-box. The curriculum focuses on both academics and the overall personality of the children and strives to develop them into good global citizens.
- Board of Education
- CBSE Board
- Type of School
- Curriculum Details
- BRS Global School has designed a specialized curriculum that is diverse and encourages to think independently, communicate effectively and also tackle a problem successfully.
- A blend of Montessori and Kindergarten is offered at the Pre-Primary level.
- With an in-house curriculum, the students are equal participants in learning and can apply their knowledge to life outside the school.
- For further details on the curriculum please click here.
- Admission Details
- Term starts in the month of June, 2017
- To understand the Admission procedure at BRS Global School, parents are requested to visit the school anytime from Monday to Friday between 8:30 am to 4:00 pm or Saturday: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Please note admissions will only be finalised after the entrance exam for Grade 1 to 10.
- For parents who are interested kindly fill in the Enquiry Form for further details.
- In order to visit the school parents will be allowed at the time of the Parent Orientation, dates will be mentioned on the school notice board and website.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Montessori 2.8 years to 3.2 years K1 3.8 years to 4.2 years K2 4.8 years to 5.2 years
- Classrooms: Well-ventilated classrooms
- Labs: English, math, computer, physics, biology and chemistry labs.
- MAD Cell: Music, art, and dance
- Digital Learning
- Edu sports
- Wifi enabled campus
- Transport facility with GPS
- Safety Features
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
- High security under CCTV surveillance
- Snack options
Cafeteria facilities are provided.
- School Van
Transport facilities with GPS is available.