About BGS International Residential School
BGS International Residential School, a CBSE school in Kengeri, South Bangalore, prepares students to be conscientious, responsible citizens with a sense of integrity and honesty which will be imbibed with a spirit of adventure, exploration, research, and creativity. The school believes in uniqueness and fostering each individual’s potential and therefore, provides varied opportunities for successful living and growth.
A child-centered education with the concept of all-round development of the individual child is the foremost philosophy of BGS-IRS.
- Board of Education
- CBSE Board
- Type of School
- Curriculum Details
For complete details on their curriculum please click here.
- Admission Details
Admission Process for the academic year 2017-18
- Term starts in the month of June, 2017.
- Admission forms are available online on their website.
- In order to visit the school please call or e-mail the school to set up an appointment.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group LKG 3 years 5 months UKG 4 years 5 months
- Kindergarten equipment with scientific toys.
- Classrooms: 40 large, bright and airy rooms with smart boards and activity rooms. Tech Next interactive classrooms.
- Labs: Computer labs with AV Room, Individual labs for Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics, 2 IT labs with 50 computers connected to broadband internet.
- Library: A digital resources library with over 10,000 books are available.
- Audio-visual room with overhead projectors.
- 10 state of the art Multi-media learning centres.
- Seminar hall and a large auditorium.
- Indian and western instruments for music and dance training
- Sports: Playground for kindergarten children.
- Gymnasium, yoga and meditation facilities are available.
- Indoor sports: Badminton, table tennis, chess, boxing and carrom
- Outdoor Sports & playgrounds for: cricket, golf course, football, hockey, basketball, volleyball, throw ball and lawn tennis.
- Swimming, skating, karate and horse riding are also available.
- Boarding facility is available. Please call the school for further details.
- Snack options
- Wholesome vegetarian and non vegetarian food is provided for both day scholars and boarders in the school.
- Day scholars are offered breakfast, lunch and snacks everyday in the premises.
- Please note students are not allowed to bring their own snacks and meals to school.
- School Van
Bala Gangadhara Swamiji (B. G. S.) International Residential School provides school transport. For further details on the transportation and bus routes please Click here.