About BFC Soccer Schools
BFC Soccer Schools are the Grassroots Football Coaching program of the Bengaluru FC team which is the one of the most professionally run football club in India with many accolades to its name. The Soccer Schools impart football education to children aged 5 to 16 with a vision to mold them into future stars who can wear the BFC jersey. BFC Soccer Schools programs are conducted by licensed professional coaches under a program monitored by the BFC Head of Youth Development. The Soccer School would be the ideal starting place for any youngster aspiring to achieve his footballing dreams.
Classes offered at BFC Soccer Schools
- Sports Coaching
- ✓ Football✓ Physical Fitness
- Age group
- 5 to 15 years
- What kids learn
- The session starts with a warm up with the ball, followed by football specific skill development drills, activities and ends with small sided games. They focus on building a foundation for the players to develop advanced skills based on the age group in a fun filled environment.
- Class size
- They maintain a healthy ratio of 12 students to 1 coach in all their centres irrespective of the batch size.
- Student teacher ratio
- Batch timings
5:00 pm to 6:00 pm for all the batches in most centres.
- 1 hour
- Football Boots and water.
- One time Registration fee: Rs.1500/- Monthly training: Rs.3000/- per month
- Talented boys will be inducted into Bengaluru FC's U11 and U13 Academy system.
- The soccer school is run by JSW Bengaluru Football Club.
- How to register
- To register with them or for further details on the coaching please refer to the email address and contact number mentioned above. You can also download the registration form here. A free trial class is available before enrolling for the program.