About Bengaluru Kite Festival
Bengaluru Kite Festival is back. Rotary Bangalore Lakeside is organizing eco-friendly kite festival on the occassion of Sankranthi / Makar Sankranthi / Pongal / Lohari. Event will be full of food, live music, kite show, children’s fun zone and of course kite flying.
So whether you are a PRO or a Novice in kite flying, you just need to be there with your family and friends to enjoy the Kite Flying in eco-friendly way. Let’s pause your busy life for few hours and participate in a memorable event of Namma Bengaluru.
- 10:00 am onwards : Registrations and Kite Flying training
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm: Special Kite Show
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm: Inter Rotary Club Kite Flying Competition
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm: Inter Corporate Kite Flying Competition
- 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm: Mega Kite Flying Competition
- 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm: Special Kite Show, Prize distribution