About Bangalore International Academy
Bangalore International Academy is a school that offers CBSE, ICSE and state board curriculum. The school at South Bangalore is affiliated to the CBSE. The school believes in inspiring the next generation to strive for excellence in not just academics in but in all spheres of life. Through an intuitive coaching, they aspire to create a future generation of confident individuals. The curriculum based on the best practices of CBSE is designed in an interesting manner and does not overwhelm the students with books and homework.
- Board of Education
- CBSE Board, ICSE Board and State Board
- Type of School
- Curriculum Details
At the primary school level, more emphasis is laid on teaching the right values and imparting skills.
‘Motivational Movie’ sessions aid in understanding the importance of values and equip the students with decision-making skills.
The children are first taught to communicate orally and develop the confidence to speak in a group. Gradually, other skills are introduced. The teaching is activity-based and learning fun.
Art and craft activities are used as a way to develop the motor skills in children.
For complete details on their curriculum kindly get in touch with the school.
- Admission Details
- Admissions at The Bangalore International Academy is based on an interaction with the parent and student.
- An entrance examination is conducted for admission for higher grades.
- In order to visit the school please call or e-mail to set up an appointment.
- Classrooms: Well ventilated and large classrooms
- Labs: Science labs for physics, biology and chemistry. Maths lab, Lingua lab and a computer lab is also available.
- Music Room
- Board Room
- Indoor sports: Billiards, air hockey, tennis, chess, carom, swimming, martial arts and a gymnasium
- Outdoor sports: Volleyball, cricket and athletics.
- Snack options
- The Bangalore International Academy cafeteria is clean and hygienic that serves nourishing food.
- School Van
- Attendance of children boarding the buses is taken both in the morning and afternoon.
- Every bus has a guard, helper and a teacher who remain in the bus till the last student is dropped off .
- Every bus has a first-aid box and a mobile phone.
- For further information on the transportation system and bus route please get in touch with the school.