About Baby Sensory
Baby Sensory is the only scientifically designed international early learning program available in India for babies from birth to 13 months. Our classes use the international standards, format and equipment, which enable us to be best baby development program internationally.
Our classes provide valuable developmental benefits for children and empower parents with knowledge on what they can do at home to support their child’s development. The Baby Sensory class curriculum is designed for a full year, so no two sessions will be the same for a full year.
Classes offered at Baby Sensory
- Learning & Development
- ✓ Action Songs✓ Balance✓ Coordination✓ Communication✓ Cognitive Skills✓ Creativity✓ Early Socialisation✓ Emotional Skills✓ Imagination Skills✓ Language Skills✓ Motor Skills✓ Music & Learning✓ Physical Activity✓ Self Esteem✓ Sharing✓ Storytelling
- Age group
- Infants from birth to 13 months
- What kids learn
- Baby Sensory sessions start with 20 minutes of activities, followed by 20 minutes of exploratory play and further followed by 20 minutes of activities. The activities are led by the trained class leader, whose instructions the parents & babies follow. The activities focus on sensory stimulation for babies, thereby aiding their overall physical, emotional and cognitive development. The activities also help in aiding the child’s brain development.
- Class size
- Maximum of 20 children per group
- Batch timings
- Tuesday: 9:30 am to 10:30 am
Saturday: 11:30 am to 12:30 pm
- 1 hour
- All materials required for the sessions will be provided
- Single session: Rs. 500/- per session Term sign up (10 sessions): Rs. 4000/- per term
- How to register
- You can register either by calling them or by visiting the respective venues.