About AIM Montessori
AIM Montessori is a private Montessori House of Children between the age of 18 months to 6 years. AIM believes in overall and wholesome development of a child. They believe that it is essential that there is a harmony between the child, the school, the teachers, the methodology and the parents to ensure true growth in the capabilities of the child ‘connected learning’. Between the ages of 2.5 and 6 years, a child’s mind is highly impressionable and absorbent. To enable this, AIM ensures that all aspects of the child’s growing environment are in sync with the Montessori Method. AIM method always puts child enrichment first, ensuring the child feels accepted and secure, making them more self-confident and self-dependent. It is the aim of the Montessori Method to guide the growth of children in the manner in which they best accept it. It has been seen that children who are given the time to think learn to have faith in their own problem solving abilities, and therefore in themselves.
- Admission Details
- Admission process starts from the month of February and September.
- The new term starts from the month of June.
- The admission forms can be collected from the school office.
- Classes & Cut-off Age
Class Age Group Timing Toddler 18 mnths 9:00 am to 12:15 pm Pre-K 2.6 years 9:00 am to 12:15 pm K1 3.6 years 9:00 am to 1:15 pm K2 4.6 years 9:00 am to 1:15 pm
- Spacious well equipped classrooms.
- Library and Resource rooms.
- Well equipped playground.
- Performing arts studio/room
- Fine arts studio/room
- Safety Features
- CCTV surveillance is available
- School Van
- Transport facility is available.
- After School Facilities
- After school care facilities are available.
- After school activities include karate classes, brain studio (rubix cube, juggling, hand writing classes).
- Little Readers Nook.
- Robotics which include classes from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm.